Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome

This blog was started to share my experiences with my private clientele and hopefully educate people about their own pain. Bimonthly or monthly I will discuss in detail the pain my client has been living with and I will share one or two of the postures I used to relieve this pain. I will also post a picture or two. Any posture I share will be extremely gentle. However, like any physical activity, you should always consult your doctor before trying anything you may read or see on my blog. Moreover, this blog is meant only as a tool for inspiration. To truly become pain free, I need to meet with a client and go over their medical history. Dispensing advice based on self-diagnosis via the internet would be dangerous. Please contact me if you are interested in private sessions and live in or are traveling to the New York City area.

No comments:

Post a Comment